No need to work out when you're not eating! Seriously, I think I have had 2 bowls of turkey soup (homemade), 2 pieces of pizza, and a chicken breast since Tuesday!
I have had the ickiest bug in my system. I don't have the poops and I'm not puking, but my stomach is cramping every time I put something into it and I am so bloated. I feel about 4 months pregnant! I ate nothing on Wednesday. I made some turkey soup on Thursday which tasted really good. On Friday my son had his wind up hockey party. I was feeling "normal" so I attempted a piece of pizza. Tasted awesome! It was sitting fine so I had another small piece. We were packed and ready for the 2 hour drive to my parents place and I hardly made it there! My dad gave me a alkesieltzer (sp?) and it helped a bit.
Same story Saturday - woke up good, but didn't want to attempt breakfast. Got my hair cut. Went to lunch with Clint & Lorilee. I wasn't sure what to have so I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and just ate the chicken. A couple hours later I was folded on the couch! It was a funny night tho'. Obviously some of the bug is working through the kids and my daughter (almost 4) was walking around Nana and Papa's saying "pull my finger!". We would and she would toot and giggle herself breathless! Both her and Josh were stinkin' up the place. I was happy it was coming out of them instead of cramping like me. Papa gave Em a hug goodnight and squeezed a toot out of her. She was still giggling when she woke up Sunday. :)
Today I had a sandwich at lunch - I miss eating! We travelled home and I had a banana. Right now my stomach is turning, gurgling, and bloated. I have no idea what is going on, but I'm hoping it'll go away soon. I miss food and my workouts!
I think it's almost time to take pics - maybe by the end of this week I'll have new ones up! I'm definitely leaner than I was 4 weeks ago. I got all my cardio in - doubles in 4x a week - but unfortunately missed 5 days last week. I'm hoping to get into the gym tomorrow and do light cardio. No weights since I haven't been fueling the bod properly.
Hugs,
Jaime
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment